Thursday, November 3, 2011

Erin's pussy

It has been 26 days since Erin has allowed me to taste her pussy. I am not sure how much longer I can take it. I ache to slide her panties off of her, spread her legs, and bury myself between them. I long to kiss her sweet lips... to explore her folds with my tongue... to taste the sweet depths of her pussy... to feel her hands on the back of my head, pulling my hair and bucking her hips against my mouth as I achieve the orgasm I so desire for her. She is my everything. I love her. I am obsessed with her. I don't know how much longer I can wait. 26 days is as long as I have gone in as long as I can remember. My place is at her feet... On my knees... Between her legs... I long for the embrace of her thighs around my shoulders. I long to be kissed by the lips that only I have kissed.


-- Post From My iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment