Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cuddling

It is cold this morning. Very cold. I turned on the heat and tucked the blankets around Erin while she slept. I cuddled up next to her and dozed for a long while... Her arm was draped over my shoulders with my head laying on the small pillow she had been cuddling up to; my head was just beneath hers. I love the feeling she gives me when she is physically above me. I just soaked in the moment... Syncing my breathing to hers... I cuddled up close to her and kissed her lips lightly. I purposed to breathe in as she breathed out, inhaling her into me. It is like breathing a piece of her very sole into me. She consumes me inside and out. I kissed her again. And again.

I rolled over and pulled her on top of me so I could wrap my arms around her and massage her back. I spent a good deal of time on her neck and shoulders, which she likes very much. After about a half an hour, I rolled her over onto her stomach and as it happened, I was cradling her in my arms like a baby. I've never held her like this and it just sort of fell into place. I kept running her back, I traced my fingers along her face and ears and lips and kissed her deeply over and over.

I told her this was my new favorite way to cuddle and she smiled. I think she enjoyed it too. I massaged her some more and as she sat up, her shirt had been pulled up so I could rub her back and her breasts were bare. Her nipples were hard and I could not resist kissing and sucking on them momentarily before she got up to get dressed. It was a wonderful way to wake up.



-- Post From My iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment