Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First cum... am I gay?

The older kids in the neighborhood always talked about "coming". We... the younger kids... asked what they were talking about and they'd laugh or tease because we didn't know. Eventually they told us it was white stuff that came out of you when you had an orgasm. They would also talk about making women "come" and how you were a real man if you could make a woman do that. We never really heard them talking about boys doing it so we came to the understanding that only women did that.

We had a very large dog house... almost a small barn... attached to our garage in the back yard and sometimes I would sneak in there and lock the dog in the pen outside and jack off. One day, I went back and did so just as I always did. I had my eyes closed and was thinking about Donnie, the boy across the street, and as I was reaching that point of orgasm something new happened... white gooey cum started oozing out of the end. I was horrified. I thought I had done something terribly wrong and I remember thinking it meant I was gay because only women did that... as though the biology would have been any different. Funny... it never occurred to me that I might be gay because I liked to play with and suck on other boy's penises. lol Eventually, I figured out it was normal for boys to cum. It's funny looking back, but honestly, at the time it really wasn't funny at all.

2 comments:

  1. Surprising just how MANY "normal" (str8???) guys tend to forget/omit all the boy-boy play they did as kids. I've met dudes who've broken down in tears tell me about stuff..and how they learned things...wish they could relive some of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "first-cum" is soooo awesome! I had a "mentor" (in his mid-teens) who showed me stuff...lots of stimming. One day, tho, he stimmed my nuts while gently sucking my dick...I tensed, grabbed the bedspread, and shot my 1st load in his mouth.

    ReplyDelete