Sunday, August 10, 2008

He asked me to put it in my mouth...

My cousin Robbie came over to spend the night quite a bit, but as always at some point in the night he would get scared and call our Grandpa to come pick him up. I don't think he ever once did stay the whole night.

One of the times he came over, we were on the floor in my bedroom. The door was closed, but there was no lock. Thinking back, we were pretty risky but it didn't even occur to us really to hide what we were doing more than closing the door. I think I knew what we were doing was "wrong" but I guess that's the extent of the concept of secrecy that you have at that age.

Robbie unzipped his pants and pulled them down and when he didn't start touching himself, I knew by now that he wanted me to do it for him. I reached over to touch his soft penis and before I could, he stopped me and asked if I would suck on it for him. I was absolutely shocked. Looking back, I really wonder where he learned about all this. I was hesitant and he told me that sometimes it hurts and sucking it would make him feel better. He offered to do it to me first and so I pulled down my pajamas and he leaned forward to put it in his mouth. It felt so much better than using my hand. He sucked it for a few minutes. Neither of us were anywhere near puberty and neither had ever even heard of cumming, let alone experienced it.

After he stopped, he asked how it felt and I told him it felt really good. Satisfied, he laid back and told me it was his turn. My heart was beating faster and I was really nervous but I didn't want to be unfair so I leaned forward on my belly and put it in my mouth. I managed to suck a little before the aroma and taste overwhelmed me. I don't remember if I actually threw up, but I remember that I at least thought I was going to. I think after all that playing in the yard and sweating all day, he wasn't as clean as he could have been. That was the end of my first oral experience. He let me use my hand on him instead.

As bad as it tasted, the next time we were together, I wanted to do it again. It was much better that time and I sucked him several times after that over the next couple of summers. I liked how it felt when he did it to me, but I really liked doing it to him and did it far more often than he did to me. When I was alone in bed or the bathroom doing "one man sex" on my own, I tended to daydream about doing that to him more often than not.

No comments:

Post a Comment