Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Texting with my wife tonight

E: I love you stud

J: I love you too sweetie


E: How can I compete with that?

How about, you are going to lick my pussy til I cum later

And then you can thrust your big hard cock into my wet pussy

Got it? Bitch?

J: Yes, ma'am. I would love that very much!

Maybe if I do a good job you will let me cum in you and lick you again?

E: Ok
Aren't we dirty?

J: I am so hard right now

E: That was the point, hehe

J: Well it is very pointy ATM

I like to be your dirty bitch

E: I like to excite you

J: You excite me like no one else

Personally, I would love it if you made me lick you clean every time. Save on sone laundry :)

E: Maybe I will start, if we don't need the stuff for anything else. And I doubt we will for a long time.

J: You are perfect for me


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment