Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Girlfriends

My wife and I were recently talking about panties and I suggested that we should get matching pairs and wear the same pattern every day. She looked at me and said, "what, like we're girlfriends or something?"

Yes! Exactly like we are girlfriends.

I loved being referred to that way. I told her I have seen how close two women can be to each other. It's not that I think they are necessarily closer than a husband and wife can be, but it is a different kind of closeness. I want to experience that with her. I want to be her confidant... her best friend... I want to be her girlfriend.

We've been out shopping a couple of times now looking for a good matching set. The trouble is she likes Hanes and we can't seem to find the same patterns in both her size and mine. For some reason, they vary the patterns... at least in the stores we have looked at. We'll just have to keep on looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment