Sunday, January 31, 2010

Her perfect ass

My wife has a perfect ass. I love kissing her naked butt.

I enjoy getting down on my knees behind her, and sliding her panties down to her ankles as I press my lips against her warm skin.

I like to slide my hands up her legs to her hips and pull her into me. Kissing. Sucking. Nibbling. Leaving little purplish hickies to mark her as mine... evidence of my submission to her.

I could spend an hour on my knees behind her. Kissing and licking and sucking. Fingering her pussy. Probing her most private area with my tongue. Burying my face between her perfect ass.

It's one of my favorite things to do when she's doing dishes or brushing her teeth or drying her hair after a hot shower. I've become very familiar with our kitchen floor over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment