Monday, June 15, 2009

Cumming on Cam


I brought my webcam with me on the trip this time along with an anal vibe. The vibrator is "jointed" and the ability to bend it allows the angle to be just right for hitting the prostate right where I need to.
I got on yahoo messenger with a guy from Newbie Nudes and we jacked off together. He did a really good job of chatting me up and helping me to get off. Between the vibrations in my ass... which were at full speed by the time I came... and the hot chatting about group sex involving our wives, it was a really good time.

I came pretty hard and watching him jack off while he watched me doing it was really hot! I have to admit that it was also hot.... and a little humiliating... when he asked me to turn around and show him the purple vibrator I had stuck up my ass. He told me to pretend it was his cock... well, I was already doing that!

I can't wait to cam again!

2 comments:

  1. What's the name of that vibrator? I do the same kinds of things on business trips (I have another one coming up on 6/29).

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/vibrators/anal-vibrators/sp-adam-eve-anal-teaser-vibrator-13665.aspx

    This is the newer model. Mine is purple and the bullet does not come out, but it is otherwise the same. Let me know what you think if you decide to get it. It feels amazing! ;)

    I'll be sure to shoot you an email as well.

    ReplyDelete