Sunday, December 21, 2008

My first "boyfriend"

I didn't really have a lot going on after Brandy. A couple of short lived middle school girlfriends. Then in eighth grade, I met a guy named Brad. If there was a guy I had any kind of real thing with, it was Brad. By now, I was a little more ... ok with what was going on. I had had time to reflect on the previous experiences and was just starting to get comfortable with it being part of who I am.

He had transferred in from another school and didn't seem to be making friends very easily, but he and I hit it off. He would come over to the house and we would walk the streets late at night with my brother and the other neighbor kids... generally causing trouble. Anyway, as we were walking, his hand sort of brushed against my leg a couple times. He was staying the night and when we got home, everyone was asleep.

He was laying next to me in my bed (yeah... didn't think anything of it at the time lol). We were talking and somehow the topic turned to girlfriends and then sex. Neither of us had ever been with a girl. I let my hand brush against his leg for just a second. We talked some more and I felt his hand brush my leg. We talked some more and I just came out with it and asked him if her ever thought he could have a relationship with another guy. His immediate response was "with you".

About three seconds later, my hand was on his crotch. He was hard as a rock. An instant later, his hand was on mine and we were rubbing each other. We both kept rubbing until we came in our pajamas pants. We fell asleep shortly after. Neither of us even bothered to change our pants.

Looking back, it was pretty risky because there was no door on my bedroom and my bed was right next to the door. My parent's room was only a few feet away but they always kept their door closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment